How to Download Part of YouTube Video (3 Best Ways)
“When I watch a YouTube video online, I find a wonderful clip that I want to save and share with my friends, but downloading the whole YouTube video is too much trouble for me. Is there any way to download only a certain part of the YouTube video? “ – Asked by a Quora user
Just like the user, you may also encounter such a situation in your daily life. If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will introduce three effective methods to download part of YouTube video. Simply read on if you are interested.
Method 1. Use YT Cutter
The first method we’re going to introduce is to use YT Cutter, it is one of the best online YouTube video cutter on the market, which allows users to cut and download YouTube videos with no registration required. In addition, the tool is free and easy to use. In just a few steps, you can download a certain part of a YouTube video, and then export it as video, audio, or GIF and save it to your device. Without further do, let’s see how to use it:
- Step 1. Go to YouTube, copy the link address of the YouTube video you want to cut.
- Step 2. Visit the website of YT Cutter, then paste the video URL into the box and tap “Start”.
- Step 3. After the video starts playing, manually set the start and end time to select the part you want to download. Then click the “Download” button and choose your desired format such as video, audio, gif, etc., to save it.
Method 2. Use YT Cropper
The attention span of web users is limited. In some cases, a wonderful clip is more attractive than a whole video. YT Cropper is an online YouTube video clipper that can fully meet your needs. Using it, you can crop YouTube videos into a short part online for free and share them directly to Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS, the following are the simple steps to use it:
- Step 1. Paste the YouTube video URL or enter the specific ID of the video into the required box of the YT Cropper website, then tap the “Crop!” button.
- Step 2. Play the video, then drag the slider on the timeline to set the start and end time of the video, and then click the “Crop!” button again.
- Step 3. After that, the website will provide you with a direct link, you can share the cropped YouTube video to social media platforms or other places.
Method 3. Youtube Trimmer
YouTube trimmer is another online tool that can be used to trim and crop YouTube videos. Similar to YT Cropper, it only supports online sharing of trimmed videos through direct links. To start using it, you first need to paste the YouTube video URL into the box provided on the website and tap the “OK” button. The difference is that while using YouTube video trimmer to cut a YouTube video, you only need to drag the slider to set the start and end time,which is more convenient.
Well, the above mentioned are the three tools that can be used to download a part of youtube video. In general, the first one is the most recommended one because it supports saving video in various formats. In fact, there are many similar YouTube video cutters and clippers in the market, but most of them work in the same way, so we will not introduce them one by one here.
How to Download a Full Video from YouTube
Now that you have learned how to download a part of a YouTube video, let ‘s take a look at how to download a whole YouTube video, which is very useful if you don’t want to be interrupted by marketing ads and internet buffers while watching your favorite videos.
- Step 1. Download the 4K YouTube Video Downloader from Jihosoft’s official website, then follow the on-screen prompts to install in on your computer and run it.
- Step 2. Go to YouTube, find the video you want to download then copy its link address and paste it into the 4k downloader program by clicking the blue button on the main interface.
- Step 3. Once the link is parsed, a pop up window will appear, from where you can select the output quality of the video such 720P, 1080P, 2K, 4K, etc., and whether to download subtitles and cover of the YouTube video. After confirm, tap the “Download” button and wait until the process is completed.
Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader is a tool specifically designed to download videos from YouTube and other sites. The best part of the program is that it supports batch download, and there is no limit to the length of the video. Using it, you can download any video you like to watch offline anytime, anywhere.
Go to Source