iPhone data can be lost due to various reasons. To prevent data loss, it is an effective way to back up your iPhone to iTunes regularly. This allows you to recover some important lost data from a previous iTunes backup. However, you don’t have a choice to restore only partial data, and there is no way to preview the content to be restored. Don’t get disappointed. You can overcome these issues using an iPhone backup extractor. Here we conclude a list of 8 best free iTunes Backup Extractor tools that let you view, extract and retrieve data from iTunes backup with ease.
1. Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor
Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor is an intuitive and handy application that you can rely on to extract and retrieve data from an iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This free iPhone Backup Extractor tool makes it easy to access any iTunes backup file and extract useful data, including contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp history, and more.
Besides, new features of Jihosoft Free iTunes Backup Extractor is being optimized. For example, you can back up your iOS devices without iTunes, find and change your backup location, or achieve the backups monthly or yearly. It also will be equipped with a built-in video downloader so that you can easily download online audio or videos. Once new features are released, you can always update your purchased iPhone backup extractor for free.
- No connection between iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and computer is required.
- Provide insight preview feature.
- Recover data from backup selectively.
- Fairly easy to use.
- Full compatibility for latest iOS version.
- More features are being added, and you can enjoy lifetime updates.
- You need to upgrade to the Pro Version to extract data.
2. iBackup Viewer
iBackup Viewer is the ultimate free iTunes backup extractor to specifically extract data from iTunes backup developed by iMacTools. It supports extract all kinds of data from iPhone/iPad/iPod backups, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, web visits, website bookmarks, photos, and iPhone Apps.
- Require no additional configuration.
- Some data can be extracted from unencrypted backup with free version.
- Preview app data in different mode.
- Available on Mac and Windows PC.
- To extract data from encrypted backup or export all data to readable formats, you need to purchase the Pro Version.
- The price a bit too high.
- Some data are not supported to be extracted.
iBackup Extractor is an iTunes backup extractor deserved to be mentioned in this list. It is able to explorer and recover lost data from the iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It can access and recover your contacts, calendars, photos, internet browsing history, messages and many more to your PC or Mac.
- View iTunes backup contents and extract individual items.
- Easy to use.
- Comparatively cheap.
- The preview screen is not clear and not that artistic.
4.iSkysoft Free iPhone Data Recovery
iSkysoft Free iPhone Data Recovery is an easy-to-use yet complete free iPhone backup extractor that allows you to scan and extract iTunes backup file to recover lost data like contacts, text messages, call logs, notes as well as photos, videos, etc. You can preview the data inside an iTunes backup and specify what to extract.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- Support for extracting multiple types of data.
- Doesn’t support the latest iOS 13.
- The scanning time is too long.
- A little pricy.
5.Easeus MobiSaver Free
Easeus MobieSaver Free is a simple-to-use and excellent iPhone data recovery tool as well as an iPhone backup extractor which can recover data from iOS device and extract data from iTunes backup. It is 100% secure and clean to recover deleted/lost contacts, SMS messages, photos, videos, call history, WhatsApp, etc.
- Available on Windows and Mac.
- Intuitive interface.
- Support iOS 13 & iPhone 11/11 Pro.
- Preview the recoverable data.
- The free version can recover limited types of data and you have to pay for the Pro Version to recover more data.
- The price is relatively high and the Mac Version is much higher.
- Software may crash sometimes.
6.iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is a welcomed tool that allows you to extract and recover photos, messages, call history, notes, contacts, WhatsApp messages and other app data from your iPhone backup. It also helps you transfer data like photos from iPhone to PC.
- Support iOS 13 including betas.
- Work with Windows and Mac.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Work with iCloud, support 2FA.
- Doesn’t support lifetime use.
- A bit expensive.
7.AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans for iOS is an iPhone data manager worth trying. It also can be used as an iTunes backup extractor which performs well in extracting your data from iPhone or backup. It will list all your iTunes backup on the computer and allow you to view and export files from the backup like contacts, photos, call logs, messages, etc. in a few clicks.
- Simple and clear design.
- Exported files can be saved on the computer as readable formats.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13 and iPhone 11.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
- You have to pay for it if you want to extract some files from your backup.
8.iMyFone iTransor Lite
iMyFone iTransor Lite can easily export your data from iOS devices and iTunes/iCloud backup to a PC or Mac. It supports to view specific iTunes backup content so that you can extract what exactly what you need. It can also decrypt your encrypted iTunes backups.
- Save iOS data in different forms and keep photos, videos and audio files in original forms.
- Multiple data types supported.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices including iOS 13 and iPhone 11(Pro).
- One has to purchase the product to extract data from backups.
Now you have read all the 8 best iTunes backup extractor tools listed in this post. Each of them has both advantages and disadvantages and they are being optimized constantly to meet users’ need better. You can pick out your favorite one. By the way, once your files lost on the iPhone, don’t connect it with iTunes again if the automatic synchronization is enabled in iTunes. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten and it will be too late to use an iPhone backup extractor.
Go to Source