4 Ways to Remove Smiley, Emojis, and Stickers from Pictures
While editing our important pictures, we end up entering smileys, stickers, and emojis in them. But sometimes we forget to save the original image files and the edited pictures cannot be used for official purposes as they have stickers in them.
We all face such tricky situations in our life especially when it comes to our favorite and memorable images of our past. However, there is no need to worry as many image editors can remove these stickers, emoticons, and smileys from your pictures.
Therefore, let us see which image editors can remove emojis from photos:
#1 Jihosoft Photo Eraser – Remove Smiley from Picture on Computer
Jihosoft Photo Eraser is a versatile desktop photo editor that can be used to eliminate unwanted objects from the photos seamlessly. The eraser feature of this software is powerful and it restores the original image without leaving too many marks or spoiling the overall impact and quality of the image.
Apart from removing objects like beard and moustache from portrait photos, this editor can also be used to repair damaged pictures, delete objects and people from the background, clone existing objects in the picture, and for many other purposes as well.
Follow these steps to remove sticker from picture using Jihosoft Photo Eraser:
- Step 1. Import the picture that has smileys and stickers by using the “Select Photo” option that can be found in the central panel. You can also select multiple photos at once for editing purposes.
- Step 2. After importing the picture, use any of the various selection tools available in the toolbox for selecting the areas that have smileys and unwanted objects. Here you can use the Selection Brush tool to pain over the smiley easily.
- Step 3. A transparent red paint will appear on the smiley once you select it. After that, you only need to hit the “Erase” button that is present in the bottom bar of the working panel. This will remove the smiley and other objects you selected from the image at once.
There is another method to remove unwanted smileys and stickers with the help of Jihosoft Photo Eraser. In this method, you will also have to import the image as you have done in the above process.
- Step 1. After importing the image, you will have to choose the “Sampling Stamp Tool” that can be found on the left side of the panel. Different sizes (from 1 to 200px) of stamp brush can be used as per the size of your smiley and stickers.
- Step 2. Now, move the cursor on the part of the image that you want to use for cloning and replacing the unwanted objects. Then press and hold “Alt+Click” to make your cursor convert into a target and you can click on the spots that you are intending to use for cloning.
- Step 3. Once you have done this, you will simply have to drag the cursor on the parts of the image that have the smileys. The editor will cover these unwanted parts from the cloned sources automatically. After that, you can save the images directly on your device.
#2 Apowersoft Watermark Remover for Desktop
Apowersoft Watermark Remover can prove to be a smart choice if you looking for a software application that can be installed on your desktop to remove smileys, stickers, and emojis. The best thing about this software is that it can be downloaded for free on your desktops and laptops.
Follow this process if you want to remove smiley from picture by using Apowersoft Watermark Remover:
- Step 1. Open the software and then select the “Image Watermarks” option.
- Step 2. Now, use the “File” dropdown menu and click on the “Add images” option. Select the image that has the smileys and import in the working window of the software application.
- Step 3. After that, you can use the selection tool to highlight the part of the image that has smileys, stickers, or images. Once you have selected that part properly, you can click on the “Convert” option and the image will get processed.
- Step 4. Once the conversion is completed, choose the folder in which you want the converted image to be saved. Now, you can open the folder in which the image has been saved.
#3 WebinPaint – Emoji Remover from Picture Online
WebinPaint can be your favorite go-to editor if you are thinking about how to remove emojis from pictures. It is an emoji remover from picture online that also erases the unwanted smileys and other objects from the pictures and covers the area by copying the pixels that are present near these objects or smileys.
You can follow this process to eliminate smileys, emoticons, and stickers from the image with the help of this online emoji remover:
- Step 1. Firstly, you will have to visit the official site of WebinPaint. Click on the link above to go the website directly.
- Step 2. Import the desired image by clicking on the “Upload Image” option. You can even drop the image directly on the working window of the online editor.
- Step 3. Towards the bottom of the editing tools, you will find a red button. Click on this button and highlight all the stickers and emojis that you want to remove.
- Step 4. Once you select the smileys and emoticons, you will see an “Erase” button above the image. Click on this button and the editor will automatically erase all the smileys from the image. After that, you can hit the “Download” button to save the image on your computer.
#4 Snapseed – Remove Sticker from Picture on Mobile
Snapseed is a very popular photo editing app that can be used by both Android and iPhone users. However, many people do not know that it can also be used to remove smiley from photo.
Follow these steps to remove stickers, smileys, and other unwanted things from your images using Snapseed:
- Step 1. Firstly, you will have to download the Snapseed from the App Store or Google Play Store if you have not installed it already on your phone.
- Step 2. After installing the app, open it and import the desired image by tapping on the “+” icon.
- Step 3. Now, tap on the “Tools” section of the app and in it you find a range of different editing tools. From these tools, use the “Healing” option. You just have to rub your finger lightly on the area on which the emojis and stickers are present.
- Step 4. Once you have removed the smileys and other unwanted stickers and emoticons, you can use other filters and adjust the contrast, brightness, and other aspects of the image if needed. After that, you can save the image and then it can be found later in the “Snapseed” folder of your gallery whenever you need it.
These were some of the photo editors and online tools that can be used to remove smileys and other unwanted stickers from the images. Let us know your opinion about this article by using the comments section.
Go to Source