Recolor Image Online: How to Change and Replace Photo Colors
Color is the key essence of any photo as it makes it look more vibrant and sassy. However, a couple of wrong colors can easily make a stunning picture look mediocre.
We often change the background color to make an image look more appealing. Sometimes, we do not like the color of our clothes or sometimes the sky looks too dull. And sometimes we really want to change the color of hair in portrait or change color of any object in photos.
In product photography, we might need to change or replace the colors completely to blend with the other set of photos. Thankfully, many online editors help us in doing so without any issues. Today, we will see some of the top online photo color changer websites that help us to change color of image for free!
#1 Many Tools
Many Tools can be used to change the color of the entire image instead of replacing a particular color in image. It allows you to experiment with different hues before finalizing the image that you want to save.
It is an excellent tool to change the entire color of an image but it also has some drawbacks. For instance, it does not provide the color picking tool that enables you to modify the colors of certain objects of an image. Also, it does not work effectively on images of higher resolution.
Follow these steps to recolor image online:
- Step 1: Visit the Many Tools website https://manytools.org/image/colorize-filter/
- Step 2: Upload the image by clicking on the “select” option. You can also drag and drop a picture on the image editing window.
- Step 3: The option that allows you to pick a color can be found right at the bottom of the image. Pick a color and check whether it suits your image, and you can also adjust the contrast according to your needs. Options such as Duotone, Multiply, and Screen modes are also available to change the effect of color to a certain extent.
- Step 4: Just hit the Download button to save the image if you are happy with the changes.
IMGonline is an online photo color editor that is capable of performing many photo editing tasks. It can also be used to redefine or change the color of certain parts of an image effectively. Though IMGonline does not provide a direct color selection tool for users to choose the color from the picture, there are many other options available for the same. You can pick a color that you want to replace from a menu or by writing down the color name in HEX format. For viewing the HEX codes you can open the color palette.
However, the biggest disadvantage of this tool is that it does not allow you to view the image while making the changes. Since it does not show previews while making changes, it is hard to predict the outcome of the replacement. Therefore, you will have to start the process all over again if something goes wrong. As a result, it requires some practice to master this online photo editing tool.
Follow these steps to make the desired changes:
- Step 1: Open the website https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/replace-color.php
- Step 2: Pick the file that you want to edit.
- Step 3: Choose the color that you want to change.
- Step 4: Pick the color that you want to replace it with.
- Step 5: Change the intensity, make the replacement smooth or sharp, or modify the gain of the color that you have replaced. You just have to enter the values according to the range provided in the website.
- Step 6: Once you are done with the changes, choose the image format from JPEG to PNG and process it. The processing will be completed after a few seconds and then you can download your processed image.
Lunapic is better than most of the online image editors similar to Lunapic because you can pick a color that you want to change in the image. It offers a toolbox in the image editing window that looks pretty similar to the toolbox that you can find in MS Paint. Moreover, it also allows you to apply certain effects, filters, art, and add borders to your image. All of these features make it an interesting and cool photo editor.
Follow these steps to replace particular color in image online:
- Step 1: Launch the website of Lunapic in your browser https://www7.lunapic.com.
- Step 2: Upload the image of your choice. Once the image gets uploaded, you will be redirected to the editing window.
- Step 3: Here you will find a color picker “eye dropper” tool. Click on it and you will be able to choose a new color from the color wheel to replace a particular color in your picture.
- Step 4: Once you pick a color you can click on the “Replace Color” option to change color completely or you can add a softer tint by choosing the Color Tint option. Moreover, you can also increase or decrease the intensity of the color that you have chosen for replacement. A color box tool is also provided to limit the color replacement to the desired area only.
- Step 5: After choosing a new color, you have to click on the specific color that you want to change in your picture. If you are satisfied with the result, you can click on the “Apply Color” button to complete the color replacement process. You may also undo the changes if you are not happy with the changed color. The history of your changes will be also shown in smaller thumbnails below the “Save” option. It requires a bit of practice to change color of image accurately by using this tool.
- Step 6: After doing all the necessary changes, you can either save the image or directly share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google Photos, Imgur or Pinterest.
Phixr can be used to change the color tone of the entire picture or you can also change the color of a particular part of an image. It is a nice editing tool but it requires a bit of patience and practice to master its tools and functions. And it does not provide a color picking tool. All you get is a square/rectangle shaped selection to select an area for color replacement.
You can follow these steps to learn how to use this photo color changer tool:
- Step 1: Open the website http://www.phixr.com/photo/, click on the Start button, and choose the picture that you want to upload. You can also drag an image to the working window directly.
- Step 2: After uploading, you will be directed to an image editing window.
- Step3: Now, you can either modify the tone of the entire image by choosing the Color Balance option from the toolbox. Or else, you can use the Rectangular Selection tool to choose an area for color replacement and then click on the Color Balance tool.
- Step 4: After selecting the area, you will be presented with many options to change the mid-tones, highlights, and other aspects.
- Step 5: Click on the “Execute” option if you are done with the editing. You can even undo the changes if you are not happy with them.
- Step 6: After making the required color changes, you can choose a file format to save the image.
These are the best photo color changer tools that you can be used to replace a particular color in image. You can even use a mobile app to change color of object in photo but we will reveal those apps in our coming articles. Before going to use this photo color editor, it is suggested to remove the undesired things in your photo with Unwanted Object Remover tool so as to have a clear photo without distracting things. We hope that you find them useful as well!
Go to Source