5 Best WhatsApp Call Recorder Apps to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android
As most of our conference and one-to-one video calls take place in WhatsApp Messenger, a WhatsApp call recorder app is much needed. That won’t add up any quality audio or visual effects to your HD calling, but it can be useful and handy at many times. Let us tell you how.
Suppose, the talk between you and your client may carry some important information. If you and him/her communicate through text messages, then you can check the conversation history. However, what if you talk through WhatsApp calls? So rather than asking your client again, you are able to get the information you need by listening the WhatsApp call recording.
Let’s take another scenario where you have to prove something and the only evidence could be your WhatsApp call. A wicked person might prefer to call you on WhatsApp or other messengers because call recording is not a commonplace action there. If you have the recorder apps already, you can definitely prove your point easily.
Still wonder about the question “Can you record WhatsApp calls”? Of course Yes! To achieve that goal, you can make use of the best WhatsApp call recorder apps we listed below. If you also want to record phone calls on Android, you might want to check out this tutorial.
Use WhatsApp Call Recorder to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android
Below we have listed the best 5 WhatsApp call recorder apps with the detailed steps on how to use them to record WhatsApp calls on Android. Just keep reading to have a check.
As one of the most popular call recorder app, it can be used to download audio calls from WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype and more. The utility of Real Call Recorder supports not only incoming call recording, but also outgoing call recording. It will automatically record all the calls made using WhatsApp and store the recording files in MP3 format. So that it is very convenient for you to play them on your phone at any time. If you want to share a funny recording to your family or friends, this recorder app lets you share your recording directly on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
The steps to record WhatsApp calls with Real Call Recorder:
- Step 1. Open this recorder app on your phone.
- Step 2. In the app’s interface, choose the WhatsApp icon so as to enable WhatsApp call recording.
- Step 3. After that, the app will go in your background and automatically record whenever a WhatsApp call in progress.
- Step 4. Once the call finishes, the recording will also be saved. You can find and play it from the record list.
Messenger Call Recorder is also another good option to record WhatsApp calls. It has many similarities to Real Call Recorder. However, compared to the app mentioned above, this app records WhatsApp calls with high definition sound quality along with less battery consumption and phone memory.
You are able to set the preference for minimum duration of WhatsApp calls to record so as to avoid unnecessary recordings automatically. In the record list, you can easily find a recording you want by using the time and date-wise sorting option, and mark any recording as your favorite.
The process to record WhatsApp calls with this recorder:
- Step 1. Download the app through the link above.
- Step 2. After you install the app on your phone, you will be asked to go into your phone settings to enable the Messenger Call Recorder. Tap “Enable” and you will be directed to Settings to turn on the recorder.
- Step 3. Then this app will go on in the background and whenever you make WhatsApp calling the app will record the entire conversation for you.
- Step 4. If you want to share the recording, you can just long tap on that recording and tap the Share button. Then just simply select a sharing way of your choice.
This Call Recorder for WhatsApp is a quite simple yet efficient app that enables you to record WhatsApp audio calls and video calls in high quality MP3, MP4, FLV and other file formats. The best part of this recorder is that it provides a wide variety of additional features for its users. For instance, the app allows you to record all incoming and outgoing WhatsApp calls; you can customize configurations on the WhatsApp calls you need to record; and you can modify the output format and audio source.
This totally free recorder app is an all-in-one call recorder that works well in recording any incoming and outgoing phone calls as well as recording video calls from apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Imo, Skype, Telegram and so on. It will automatically record each call once it begins. Moreover, it even allows you to make a list of contacts that you want to automatically record.
Now record WhatsApp calls or phone calls with these steps:
- Step 1. Install and open this recorder on your phone.
- Step 2. Then switch to WhatsApp, and make a WhatsApp call with the contact you want to talk to.
- Step 3. At this time, if the Cube Call Recorder ACR widget shows and lights up while you are talking, then this app is working normally.
- Step 4. However, if it gives you an error messages, then go to the app’s settings and select Force VoIP calls as voice call. After that, try calling again.
5. Rec. Screen Recorder – Record WhatsApp Video Call
You can also try capturing the phone screen during the WhatsApp video call by using any Android phone screen recorder apps, which are primarily used to record the on-screen activities on your phone. So that you can use any of them as a WhatsApp video call recorder APK.
Rec. Screen Recorder is one of such apps. This useful screen recording app provides flexible and handy screen recording functions for its users. However, if your Android phone is running Android 6.0 to 10, you must root your Android phone so as to make this app function properly.
How to record WhatsApp video calls with this app:
- Step 1. Download and launch this WhatsApp video call recorder.
- Step 2. Set the video formats such as size, bit rate, duration, audio and etc.
- Step 3. Then click the “Record” button to start recording your Android screen until your open WhatsApp.
- Step 4. Open your WhatsApp and make a video call. Then Rec. will record WhatsApp video calls in background.
If you have an Android-powered device, you can make use of the above WhatsApp call recorder apps like Real Call Recorder, Call Recorder for WhatsApp, and Messenger Call Recorder. Just try out our recommendations and get one step ahead in using the latest technologies for WhatsApp.
If you know any other WhatsApp call recording apps that is not listed in this post, please share it with us by leaving a comment below.